EM303B is a general purpose vector control inverter. An induction motor with the help of EM303B can possess fast speed response and torque control ability as a DC motor which makes the motion control system stable, precise and quick.
1. SVC (Sensorless vector control):Torque control accuracy: 5% rated torque. Speed control accuracy: ±0.2% rated synchronous speed.
2. VVF (Vector decoupling based VF control): The steady performanceis the same as that in SVC.
3. Wide speed regulation range, load capacity at low frequency: SVC/0.5Hz/150% rated load, VVF/1.0Hz/150% rated load.
4. Optimized current and voltage protection algorithm ensures that motor can accelerate/deceleratein 0.1S.
5. AVR function makes output voltage stable at grid voltage fluctuation.
6. Load disturbance compensation ensures failure-free operation of motor.
7. Auto-searching motor speed at restart smoothes thestart of motor without current over-shoot.
8. 2 acceleration/deceleration modes: linear and S curve.
9. The performance and stability are improved significantly with dual- CPU.
EM303B Technical specifications
Model List of EM303B
EM303B is an integrated model with G (fixed torque) and P (square torque) in one. The data listed above is of Model G. When applied to square torque like blower, water pump and etc., the power ratings of applicable motor can be one grade higher. See inverter's nameplate for details.
OverallInstallation Dimensions of EM303B
1. 6 modes, EM303B-055~075, EM303B-090, EM303B-110~132, EM303B-160~200, EM303B-220~280,and EM303B-315~400,can be floor-mounted with a chassis which is in the same width as the inverter. Heights of optional chassis: 120mm, 253mm, 253mm,308mm, 308mmand 355mm. Please order the extra chassis if needed, and see Section 11.6 for details.
2. EM303B-090~400: power input terminals are on the top, and power output terminals are at the bottom of the inverter.
Address : Building 7, Antuoshan Hi-tech Industrial Park, Xinsha Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen
Email : email@example.com;
Tel : 400-601-9298
2020-2020 SINEE All RIGHTS RESERVED